*CONVENIENCE CHARGES/FEE on TRANSACTION.
|TYPE OF TRANSACTION
||HOW TO CHECK THE CONVENIENCE FEE /CHARGES
|Payment using Credit card/Debit Cards
||Convenience fee will be between 1.05% and 1.15% of transaction amount (depending on the card)+ GST on convenience charge as applicable
||Once you are directed to Payu Payment gateway and enter your card details, you will be able to see “convenience charges”.
|Payment using Net banking
||Convenience fee will be between Rs 18 and Rs 23 (may vary from bank to bank)+ GST on convenience charge as applicable
||Once you are directed to Payu Payment gateway and select your bank, you will be able to see “convenience charges”.
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance including judicial and other statutory reasons.
- Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. Please check *Convenience charges before payment
- You will be directed to payu payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process.
- Please re- login into application after completion of your payment to verify the status of your payment.
- The application fee paid for COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE are independent of each other. For claims/issues, if any, the candidates have to approach the respective agencies for redressal.
“Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka”