Sample DD Image
- Demand draft favouring “COMEDK (TAT No_ _ _ _ __)” has to be drawn only from the approved list of banks listed in the table below. Please indicate candidate’s Test Admission Ticket Number in the favouring details section of DD.
- DD should be payable at Par / at Bangalore.
- Demand Draft will not be accepted without the candidate’s TAT number on it.
- Demand Draft drawn on a bank not listed on the mentioned bank list is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their Name, TAT No, Rank Number and contact details on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft should be CTS compliant and it should not be overwritten. Non-CTS and overwritten demand drafts will not be accepted.
- Please carry Original DD and 2 Photocopies of DD at the time of attending counselling.
- List of approved /notified banks from which dd is acceptable for counseling mentioned in the below table.
List of Banks
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Indian Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
Punjab Sind Bank
The Reserve Bank of India
State Bank of India
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
Kotak Mahindra Bank
“Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka”