Rural Engineering College is a self financing institution established in the year 1980 by Late Shri.K.H.Patil, a visionary and a doyen among the politicians who ushered in revolution of sort in the field of education in this part of Karnataka.
His concern for the people manifested in the form starting a string of educational institutions in and around Hulkoti-from pre primary to collegiate level, including processional colleges to fulfill aspirations of those who are desirous of academic advancement.
Rural Engineering College has a proven record of excellence. It has excellent infrastructure and highly quailed teaching faculty. It's alumni have carved a niche in their chosen field. Today, many of them are the CEO's, Directors and Entrepreneurs of high repute.
To be globally recognized engineering institute ensuring academic excellence coupled with human values, fostering innovation and entrepreneurial attitudes
1. To impart quality technical education with lifelong learning capabilities.
2. Promote practical based learning to address societal problems.
3. To produce morally, ethically and responsible engineers.
4. Equip graduates with sound technical skills and soft skills to be globally employable, who can take up challenges of the present and the future.
Our campus is located, 8 Km from Gadag & 45 Km from Hubli on National Highway-63 and laid across 48-25 acres of a green ambience, designed to meet the academic requirements and to provide outdoor and indoor sorts faculties. Separate hostels for girls & boys with well balance, nutritious vegetarian food Canteen, Dining hall are also available for day Scholars in the campus.
Highly experienced, qualified, motivated staff with a zeal to excel and passionate to teach and counsel students. The teaching-learning process, mutual rapport and constant exchange of intellectual ideas between the teacher and the taught is another accelerator towards the shaping the students for an eventful future.
An active placement cell looks into all around development of the ward facilitating quantitative aptitude and technical training by processional trainers and training partners. On campus recruitment and Off campus test a at nodal centers at Hubli, Dharwar, Belgaum and even at Bangalore.
OUR TOP RECRUITERS:
• NTT Data
• SCll Tumkur
• JMC Construction
• Armstrong International Ltd
• Shahi Exports
• Page Industries
Transport facility is through college buses from Hubli, Gadag and Hulkoti at a very extremely convenient time with pickup from Hubli at 7.45 am and drop back a S.30 p.m. Students are also provided with concession pass by the NWKRTC
Quiz, debates, song and dance, 4 days Fest, games, robotic assembly, robo race and inter department national and state level paper presentation and faculty development programme are regularly activities in the college.
A well equipped multi specialty Sri K. H. Patil Hospital & Research Institute is just 1 Km form Hulkoti. Students can learn Yoga, Relaxation and Concentration techniques by highly qualified doctors in our sister institution where service of a qualified counselor is also available. 24 x 7 Medical attention from K.H. Patil Hospital and Research Institute, Hulkoti.
• Facilitation of all government scholarships 100% Results
• Well equipped Library with more than 40,000 volumes and Digital Library with over 1 lakhs volume of books.
• Member College of VTU Consortium for e-learning
• Wi-Fi Enabled Campus &evidya & e-learning
• Workshops on Latest Technology & Industrial Visits
• Recreation Hall & Indoor Games
• Sports and Cultural Activities
• Hostel Facility for Boys & Girls.
• Cafeteria, RO-Water for Drinking & ATM
• Transport facility through college buses from Hubli & Gadag
• Ragging free campus.
• Automobile Engineering
• Civil Engineering
• Computer Science & Engineering
• Electronics & Communication Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Textile Technology.
NH63, Near GCTM Mill, Hulkoti, Gadag Dist., Karnataka Hulkoti - 582205
Dr. V.M. Patil
Mobile: 08372- 289253